1. The best counselor ever! Awesome that she is a Christian and very easy to talk to. I cannot recommend enough. Everyone is so nice and the receptionist is also. If I could give 6 stars I would.
A.P. - Mansfield
2. Wendy is so understanding and genuinely empathizes with her clients. So it’s easy to let down all my barriers and talk to her about everything.
K.M. - Dallas
3. Wendy Torres has helped me greatly over the past year. She is no-nonsense and unafraid to tell it like it is. This kind of directness and honesty has been essential to my making real change in my life and not just talking about change. Thank you so much, Wendy
4. Ms Torres has helped me tremendously in recovering from depression and a toxic relationship. Had it not been for her wise advice and therapy, I don't know how I would've been able to deal with the ordeal of my divorce and custody battle. She goes above and beyond to help her clients and is a very knowledgeable and kind hearted person. I urge you to have faith that she will be there for you in the difficult moments and will do everything in her power to guide you through it all. She will help you reclaim your happiness, peace of mind, smile, and joy as she did with me.
- D. T. - Holtom City
5. Ms. Torres came into our lives at a pivotal point in our marriage. We weren’t sure if our marriage was going to survive when we decided to look for help. In just a few sessions, Ms. Torres was able to pin point major areas in our lives that needed to be addressed and dealt with. She is not bias towards one person and is able to give you advise and counsel so you can grow as an individual, couple and family. There has been times in our lives that both of us would have quit and just given up but she was a constant force that reminded us how much she believed in us and how much we had grown. We will continue to see Ms.Torres as she is amazing at helping us navigate, grow and help us enjoy this life’s journey!!
- P.C. - Cedar Hill
6. Wendy is Great,
My wife and I where having a few problems and a friend recommended Wendy, so we call and set up a appointment. We first meet with Wendy individually and then meet with her together and after a couple of months we great guidance Wendy got our marriage back on track and we still go see her once or twice a month with other areas of a marriage she guides us with. Thanks Wendy 🙏
I highly recommend Wendy, Spiritually and for her expertise in Marriage Counseling 🙏
J.C. - Midlothian
7. Wendy gave me a safe place to work through my grief when I needed it the most. I highly recommend her to anyone struggling through life’s seasons of loss.
V.C. - Arlington
8. Wendy is really chill, understanding, and down to earth.
A.M. Grand Prairie
9. If you are looking for an excellent counselor, Wendy Torres is the person to choose. I am a woman in my mid 60’s. I had entered an extended period of an all time low. I dreaded the morning because it was overwhelming to know I had to go through the motions of another day. My outlook on life had become completely negative.
I made the decision to seek out counseling to alleviate my daily pain. A friend suggested I see Wendy Torres, at Refreshing Times Counseling Center. I read some of the online reviews and made an appointment. That proved to be a life changing decision. Ms. Torres is such a good listener and is so easy to talk to. Through her wisdom, discernment and experience she was able to meet me where I was in that dark place and gently, but firmly walk me out into the light. The result of her counsel to me brought me out of the depression and feeling of purposelessness I was living in, into once more finding things to celebrate and be thankful for each day. She helped me begin to find new purpose for this season of my life. I highly recommend her as a counselor to help anyone who finds themselves trapped in a thinking pattern they would like to escape from.
D.B - Cedar Hill
10. Ms. Torres has been helping our family for the past two years. She is amazing at hearing everyone out without bias. When I was going through a very hard time with my divorce my ex husband and I started coming in with our children. I like to believe Wendy is the reason my ex husband and I coparent the way we do. She helped us with mediation and she guided us with what was in the best interest of our children. Truth be told, at any given time if I pick the phone up and call to go see her she will do whatever it takes to see me. If you want someone who will be there for yourself or your whole family no matter the family dynamic she is the person I would recommend. Being a blended family now, sometimes it's nice knowing there is someone there to help us who cares about each person and us as a whole family!
B.A. - Hurst
11. Ms. Wendy has been a big blessing in my life, I’m thankful I was able to to find a counselor like her. Not only has she helped me through some of the toughest times in my live but my family too, all with Gods guidance. I would encourage anyone who’s going through hard times to come see her, she’s a very sweet person.
L.H. - Mansfield
12. I have been off and on to see Wendy in the last 8 years. She has helped me so much to gain a different perspective on life and helped me to see my self worth. She is very patient, very kind, and mostly very sensitive to what you tell her. I was very comfortable opening up to her even with my darkest issues. I know I can count on Wendy when life’s storms are raging.
R.G. - Arlington
13. Dr. Torres is amazing! So glad the Lord has lead me here. Love all the biblical truth, a true blessing to be here.
L.C. - Mansfield
14. I attended a women's empowerment seminar, and Wendy Torres was one of five or six panelists. I began my counseling sessions with her and after about a month, my teenage son joined our sessions. My son loved his weekly sessions with Wendy and highly recommends her.
15. Wendy is professional, calming, and her questions cut through all the layers we often erect around ourselves. Wendy and I identified areas that troubled me or that I wanted to change/fix, and we systematically worked on those issues. She helped me to create and implement solutions to issues I had with my children and my extended family. When you are in session with Wendy, you have her complete attention and engagement in your care. She is genuinely warm and caring, traits that are quite comforting in therapy sessions.
16. Without hesitation, I recommend Wendy Torres for family, couples, and individual counseling IF you are seeking a counseling partner who will assist you in identifying areas of concern and who will help you come up with qualitative solutions to those areas.
A.M. - Grand Prairie
17. Ms Torres is great at what she does. Her soft spoken voice and calm demeanor is very...... Refreshing ;).. Pun intended.. She's wonderful and would definitely recommend her to others seeking counseling for anything in their lives.
N.M. - Grand Prairie
18. I’m not even sure where to start with how amazing Wendy is. If I could rate 10 stars I would. If you are looking for a bible based counselor that invests the time, prayers and The Word into your marriage And family than this is the place for you.
Wendy truly has a calling. Your marriage and family will benefit from her wisdom and advice. My family truly is forever changed because of her.
Thank you Wendy, you are the greatest and such a blessing to us.
K.S. - Waxahachie
19. Wendy helped me grow so much through her counseling. She helped me see things in a different perspective and equipped me with the tools necessary to get through my difficult season in life. I learned to truly forgive and move forward. Through her friendship I have become a better person overall and am truly grateful for all that I have learned from Wendy. She saved my marriage and I am forever grateful that God Selected her to be my counselor. She taught me that anyone can be a prayer warrior, that we have to fight our battles through prayer first, and that we must surround ourselves with people who speak life to you. Thank you Wendy for your love, support and friendship. Side note: For those who say they can’t afford counseling or don’t want to do it then I recommend Wendy’s ‘Healing Waters’ book. Don’t miss out on the blessing of her counseling whether in person or via her book. She will help you!
Y.C. - Irving
20. Wendy is a gifted counselor. Years ago when my wife and I first saw Wendy I did not know what to expect as we had never been to counseling. What a wonderful experience and journey it has been with Wendy as we have seen her over the years with various issues in our life, marriage and parenting. She brings such a comforting spirit with wisdom to help navigate through difficult times, I highly recommend her for any difficulty one faces in life. Your life and spirit will be all the better with Wendy helping you along this journey of life.
G.W. - Arlington
21. Ms. Torres has been helping me & my fiancee with pre-marital counseling. She has helped us grow & open up more with each other. She is a Christian based counselor & it's great to have that support. We love her!!
J.B. - Grand Prairie
22. Marriages are struggling across the country. The attack on marriages and its overall design has been watered down to fit mainstream culture. Refreshing Times Counseling Center, led by Wendy Torres, is precisely what our marriage needed. Wendy’s gentle, direct approach to marital issues resonates well with our marriage.
Her understanding of Scripture and her God-given ability to use God’s Word to address life issues in marriage is impactful. Healthy marriages do not work without a solid foundation from God. Wendy refreshes that foundation with practical tools that are rooted in Scripture and fun! We thank God for Wendy and her counseling ministry.
R.L. - Arlington
23. This has been my first experience with professional counseling and I have quickly realized the value in it. I really wish I would have begun seeking this type of help a lot sooner. Ms. Wendy Torres is real, honest, relatable, helpful, & Godly as a person and her approach to counseling. Refreshing Times Counseling Center is professional, comfortable, and accommodating in many ways. Definitely recommend this business/service from a person who never writes reviews.
J.T. - Carrolton
24. Christian-based counseling that deals with the whole person. The mind, heart and spirit are addressed in the approach used by Refreshing Times. If you’re looking for therapy based on biblical guidance, then I highly recommend this counseling center.
N.R. - Mansfield
25. I’m very thankful for all the counseling she has provided for our family and very blessed to have a counselor like her. She’s a warrior of God.
A.H. - Mansfield
26. Wendy has helped our family on several occasions and when the time arises she is the first person that comes to mind. Her genuine love and care for people is undeniable. I recommend her to anyone that is lost, hurt, or just needs healing!
L.S. - Grand Prairie
27. Wendy Torres, counselor at Refreshing Times Counseling, is an answered prayer; a breath of fresh air. I am delighted that I chose Refreshing Times Counseling as the platform to facilitate healing. Each time that I leave my counseling session, I feel refreshed-mentally and spiritually. It is an honor to speak with Wendy Torres and I encourage anyone to call and book an appointment with Refreshing Times Counseling. Your experience will leave you excited to book additional appointments with Wendy Torres!!
B.J. - Grand Prairie
28. Our family began seeing Ms. Wendy for our son with ADHD and ODD, and she is wonderful with him! He continues to see her now, many years later as a teen, and her advice and counsel is so helpful to us as parents during these challenging years. My husband and I loved her so much we began seeing her for couples counseling as well. Our marriage has benefitted tremendously from her Biblical counseling, and it is wonderful to know that someone is praying for you and with you in times of growth and change when you need encouragement and support the most! Over the years we have truly come to love her, and we are so blessed that God brought us to her so many years ago!
A.M. - Arlington
29. Ms. Torres is such an amazing Christian Counselor. From the first meeting with her, you feel a sense of peace and a restoration of hope. She genuinely makes an investment in the well being of all clients. Although it is a client/counselor relationship, you walk away feeling as if you have visited with your best friend. A feeling that someone truly cares.
When there are many choices to make when searching for a counselor, you will be humbly grateful that you were led to Refreshing Times Counseling.
L.S. - Grand Prairie
30. Thank you Ms. Windy for supporting our family. You have offered sound Godly wisdom and prayers that has ministered to us and encouraged us to a deeper spiritual place. We appreciate you and honor the gift that you have shared with us. May God bless you for blessing us!
B.L. - Grand Prairie
31. I've seen Wendy in the past and always a good experience. She has helped me along with many others as well. She has a close relationship with our Lord and always feel it when I've visited with her. With all the things Wendy has going for her how could she not help you too?? I would recommend her again to anyone wanting help.
J.F. - Irving
32. I’ve had the opportunity to visit with Wendy in 2009 so it seemed natural to return. She speaks truth as she hears from God. I will forever cherish her Godly wisdom and would give her more stars if I could.
T.S. - Arlington
33. Life events in uncharted waters can be a challenge to navigate sometimes. Wendy Torres’s genuine care and concern for her clients is apparent from the first time you meet her. Her Christian values guide her counseling and in return she has been like refreshing water to my tired soul. Highly recommend Refreshing Times Counseling.
K.F. - Arlington
34. No words to describe an amazing woman of God, that goes above and beyond, even when in the background her health isn’t great. I will always be thankful to Wendy, because her values like her never change. Wendy, I am very appreciative for all that you do and continue to do!!!
C.S. - Frisco
35. Ms.Wendy is so patient, kind and understanding. She is an empathetic listener and gives great guidance. Highly recommend.
L.G. - Grand Prairie
36. Wendy is fantastic! I had never seeked any type of counseling and I can assure you she will provide 100% satisfaction. God bless.
J.S. - Grand Prairie
37. Wendy is fantastic and has helped our family tremendously. She is caring, understanding and straightforward.
S.K. - Lake Highlands
38. Wendy is literally walking in her calling. I Pray before making any life decisions and The Holy Spirit directed us to her. I am so very humbled and grateful to have Wendy as my Counselor. Seek God in all things and He will direct your path. Thank you God for Wendy.
E.H. - Desoto
39. I am absolutely amazed AND blessed on how God has worked in my life through Ms. Wendy Torres; she's is blessing sent from above. I am now a stronger woman with a greater faith. Thank you for all of your help! I thank God for people like you in this world!
L.A. - Grand Prairie
40. My son has been going to Wendy for the past month and all I can say is that she has been a blessing to his life! She is very professional and has inspired my son to doing a lot more for himself. I would recommend her highly as she was recommended to me!
M.M. - Grand Prairie
41. Wendy is so calming, gives me homework and keeps me focused! Best counselor I have found in a long time. Highly recommend!
J.M. - Dallas
42. She is amazing we have been coming for over a year and she always knows what we need to hear to make us better!
T.T. - Grand Prairie
43. Ms.Wendy is amazing,such a sweet and caring lady. My husband and I went to her for pre-maritial counseling, she gave us lots of good advice/strategies for marriage!
A.K. - Arlington
44. Dr. Torres is wonderful, she REALLY listens and a caring person. I would recommend her to anyone in need iof her services. Her assistant is very professional and friendly. I am always seen on time and never feel rushed .
A.N. - Grand Prairie
45. A safe and calming place to look forward to on the good and bad days. :) You learn so much about yourself.
J.W. - Grand Prairie
46. Wendy is the BEST counselor we have ever gone to.
I cannot express enough what she had done for myself and my son. She has gotten us through some really tough times and we always cane out stronger!! My 10 year old son is so open with Wendy and trusts her whole heartedly as do I. She is truly our Angel and we will forever be grateful and have so much love for her! You will not find anyone better than her, I promise!!!
E.T. - Arlington
47. Wendy is an awesome counselor. She provided Biblical principles along with counseling to help me get in a healthy place.
U.H. - Cedar Hill
48. Wendy has done so much to help my son throughout the years. I’m not sure we would have been able to make this level of progress on our own. I am forever grateful.
D.M. - Arlington
49. My husband, myself and my family have been seeing Wendy Torres at Refreshing Time Counseling Center for years. Wendy is very grounded spiritually, compassionately and professionally. She always speaks softly and with wisdom. She is a good listener and does not rush with answers. Wendy has been a great blessing to our family and I have recommended her Counseling Center many times to others.
C.M. - Arlington
50. Very professional and caring. Makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk to.
V.L. - Grand Prairie
51. Received awesome faith-based support for incredibly tough times and guidance for even just day to day challenges.
M.M. - Grand Prairie
52. My husband and I had a great experience at Refreshing Times Counseling. Wendy has a lot of wisdom to share with others. We would recommend her to anyone who is in need of counseling.
R.P. - Arlington
53. Very Attentive, detailed and professional services.
G.M. - Garland
54. Wendy gets the job done! Call her!!
Z.Z. - Waxahatchie
55. There are no words to express how blessed I am to have had Wendy Torres as my counselor. I have seen her off and on through the years during some of the lowest points in my life. Her ability to make you feel comfortable and assist you in navigating through your pain and healing is outstanding! Without fail, she is always compassionate offering positive insight and biblical teachings to every wound in your heart that you presented to her. She truly has a gift and her ability to deliver God’s message in your sessions is amazing! Today, I proudly stand strong with the progress I have made in my sessions. In my heart I know without a doubt that I would have never made it to where I am today without Wendy’s help, prayers and her dedication to me as a client. She truly played a vital role in my journey of healing. Thank you Wendy, you are truly amazing, and as for me I am forever grateful to you, your calling, and the gifts that God has given you.
-K.S. Waxahatchie, TX
56 . Ms. Wendy Torres is one phenomenal women. Ms. Torres has provided Christian Counseling Christian to my family and I, for the last four years. She counseled my "then" husband and I, with hopes of reconciliation. Although, divorce took place, God still had His hand on me. God used Ms. Torres to help me through a major transition in my life. Four years later, Ms. Torres has continued to provide her wisdom, love, leadership, guidance through many areas of my life, including the lives of my children. There were many times that I would walk into her office with tears of sadness, frustration or disappointment but I ALWAYS walk out with hope, gratitude and courage. She always reminds me of God's love and speaks God's Word into existence in my life. I've been so amazingly blessed to have crossed paths with her. I pray God continue to bless her ten-fold for the works of God's hand, and the fruits of his labor, that she joyfully pours into so many people.
I appreciate you, Wendy Torres!! Thank you for all you have done in my life and for just being you!!
-L. G. Grand Prairie Texas
57. There are no words strong enough to describe what Wendy has done for my son and I. When I first started seeing Wendy I was so confused, lost, empty and felt that I had no love left in my heart. I was so full of pain that I felt as though I were dying. Wendy helped me to find myself again and reminded me of how strong I really was and to put my trust in God and he would take care of me. He has a plan for me and will show me the way. I've learned how to cope with becoming a single mother, deal with my roller coaster ride of emotions during and after an abusive marriage, learned to forgive myself and others and everything that had being weighing heavy on my heart. She also helped my 7 year old son through the transitioning of a divorce and gave him the comfort of knowing that he had a safe place to share his feelings and that he did have a voice. He was immediately comfortable with her and trusted in her as she put his heart at ease by suggesting helpful things for us to do that helped us with separation anxiety and all of the changes that were happening in our lives. I cannot thank her enough for helping us out of that dark place. Wendy is our angel!!
-D.W. Grand Prairie
58. About 2 years ago I reached the lowest point in my life. I couldn't figure out why I was so lost, so hopeless, so alone. There was a hole in my heart, unheard scars, and past experiences that made me feel trapped. Until I made the decision to reach out to someone for help. I didn't know if it was going to help but I was desperate.
Ms. Torres is my angel on earth. Even writing about it makes me get emotional. She helped me see my life from a different perspective and literally change my life one session at a time. Her prayers, support, and gentle soul helped bring me to a place of peace that I never thought I would be.
She helped me see that God is always with me and he loves me unconditionally. Thank you Ms. Torres for saving my life. You have truly been a blessing to me.
-C.B. Arlington, Texas
59. I don't recall ever giving a testimony before, but here is mine. After suffering several years with depression after my mother's death as well as the added stress of a dysfunctional marriage and being laid off from work I was at one of the lowest points in my life. I was lost and I didn't really even know who I was anymore. As I have worked with Wendy I have learned that God is my rock and my foundation and not a person. I have learned it is okay to have an opinion and voice it. With lots of encouragement and love from Wendy I am learning who I am as Christ's daughter and how special I am through Him. I am so much stronger now, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I have learning that courage and thinking about myself in a positive manner is a good thing and I am going to the gym to better my health to be a better daughter in Christ.
I still miss my Mom because she was my best friend in the world and letting her go was so difficult. Selfishly I remembered praying to God to take me instead of her while she was dying because she was such a wonderful lady. I felt tremendous guilt because I wasn't with her every moment though her battle with cancer. I felt I was letting her down because my marriage isn't successful or happy. And then God put Wendy in my path to help with me get back on the track that God has for me. Wendy has challenged me to face my guilt, my self-doubt, and my many fears. That was not an easy thing to do by any means, but Wendy was there for me all the way. Wendy helped me to remember that I carry my Mom with me in my heart every day and I am never without her because I am a piece of her. I wasn't there every moment through my Mom's illness, but I was always there when she needed me to be and I was so blessed to be with her the moment God called her home.
I have also been dealing with emotional and verbal abuse from my husband and with everything else I started to believe him when he said I was worthless and I got to where I didn't care about me. I couldn't even tell you what I liked to do. As more doubt came into my life fear also took hold of my life. Wendy has helped me grow stronger in myself and to learn to like myself again. Wendy has helped me regain the courage to take on my fears instead of running and hiding from them. I know I will have challenges in my life, but I also know with the love and support I have gotten from Wendy I can make my life good and I am worthy of happiness. God has a plan for me; I just have to listen. I will always carry the lessons I have learned and continue to learn from Wendy with me for the rest of my life.I have recommended Wendy to people I knew were hurting and needed help and I will continue to. Wendy has been a true angel from God for me; a blessing that has touched my heart and will always be there. I guess the best way I could describe Wendy is a gift that God's love shines through to help those in need. I am so glad I listened when God brought me to Wendy and I am so thankful that He did.
Thanks to Wendy I now know that God won't let me fall. He will always be there to catch me. He will always be there to love me, guide me, and support me; all I have to do is listen with an open heart.
-A.R. Mansfield, Texas
60. I was always skeptical about telling people my problems, especially someone I did not know. The case was no different here. My wife and I had already went to see one counselor and that experience seems like it made things worst. I was beginning to seek a divorce because my wife had an affair and I was tired of talking. I was also struggling with porn addiction and it seemed like that was a lost cause. My wife wanted us to go to another counselor but I was ready to walk away. However, I really wanted to make it work so we decided to try counseling one last time. The first session with Wendy was totally different from our first counseling experience. She did not choose sides nor made us feel like things were hopeless. She listened to what we had to say and always had encouraging words to say. She made us feel so comfortable and we talked about everything to get to the bottom of our issues. Nothing surprises her. Today my wife and I are still together and going strong. Also, during the process, Wendy (with the help of God) helped me overcome my pornography addiction. Her advice and wisdom was definitely helpful. I thank God for leading us to her and we continue to get blessed each time we go.
-R.H. Cedar Hill Texas
61. Wendy, I cannot thank you enough for all your help. The new relationships I have begun to build with my kids and girlfriend are amazing thanks to you and God of course. Before, my son and daughter were scared to talk to me and my girlfriend had left; I was NOT in a good place in my life at all. Nonetheless, I was still reluctant to see a therapist at first; nervous, worried and for sure prideful. I said to myself; “I’m fine I don’t need a therapist, I CAN FIX THIS” however you made the visits so comfortable and easy to share my life with you and God, all have noticed a complete change in how calmly and respectfully I express my opinion. Thank you again for all your support….
-AF Dallas, Texas
62. My husband and I was married for twenty years when I found out that he was having an affair. I was devastated, my world was turn upside down. My husband found Wendy and we started her sessions, there was some up and down moments for us during that time but we got through it. During our time with Wendy we learn to communicate and deal with the hard times of marriage. We have to give thanks to God and Wendy that we are still together and our marriage has gotten stronger.
-WM Mansfield, TX
63. I believe God has an ordained plan for all of us and that true faith will lead us to a victorious path. His plan for me came through a crossing of a mutual friend, of Ms. Torres' and I leading me to seek her counsel.
64. I had been suffering for 27 plus years from a horrendous rape and violation of my childhood. Stripped of my youth and innocence left me untrustworthy of others (especially men) and condemning of myself. Listening to her radio show and personal sessions with her renewed my trust in others and gave me vindication for myself.
Her soft spoken voice, patience, understanding, proper guidance and unwavering faith in God gave me true hope and lead to better communication and love with my husband, family and most importantly self.
65. My fiancé and I knew we had found the right person in each other but during the course of our relationship and engagement, life got busy and the communication got short. Wedding plans went in to effect and the day drew closer but we found we could no longer talk. After several discussions about it, we looked into pre-marital counseling and came across Wendy’s website. Both of us were a little apprehensive of the counseling but even after the very first session, we walked out of her office feeling like we were on our first date again. Through the course of our sessions, they got deeper but we found that the deeper and harder the lessons were, the closer we became. Knowing you’re with your soul mate is a wonderful feeling, not really knowing how to live with your soul mate, is a different story. I honestly don’t know if we would have even made it down the aisle without Wendy but now, I have no doubt that we’ll be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary and laughing at some of things we’ve learned through our times with Wendy!
Thank you Wendy for everything you have done for us!
-N&I, Ennis, Texas
66. Wendy is one of the best counselors in the area. Great advice and therapy for couples. Very thorough and compassionate.
67. My 10 year old son loves going for game time with Ms. Wendy! He's had counselors he really liked in the past, but none where he said, "Oh, I'm going today? Yay!" Wendy has a very sincere, caring manner that would set any parent at ease. We were recommended to her by some friends at church, and we are so grateful we found Refreshing Times Counseling!
68. The best thing I've ever done for myself!! I really like Wendy and the whole counseling experience. I can talk without being interrupt the counsel given is biblical and based on experience! I love it!!!
69. My husband has been receiving counseling for a few months and I've noticed positive changes in him. Because of these changes I've started going to counseling too.
70. Refreshing Times Counseling Center is a safe haven for anyone that is hurting and needs support. Ms. Wendy Torres is sincere and true cares about helping people heal. I don't know what I would if it were not for her help, prayers, advice, and words of encouragement.
71. Wendy's caring demeanor makes it easy for me to express what's troubling me. She has always guided me and provided the proper tools for healing. When I first started seeing Wendy a couple of years ago, it was to help my son overcome some disciplinary and temper issues. As time went on, it was becoming apparent that I also needed someone like Wendy to help with my past. Wendy, my son and I both thank you for all you do!
72. My counselor was on point and able to tap into my issue. It was an eye opening experience for me as I refused to call a spade -- a spade. Thank you so much for your keen insight into what I knew needed to occur yet I kept myself linked to a situation that I had the power to control all along. Will be seeing you real soon. Thank you so much. This session was exactly what i needed. Appreciate you Ms. Wendy!!!
73. Ms Torres is amazing! She has worked with me to get through some very tough life situations. Her Godly wisdom and her continued prayer for her clients is what has gotten me through so many life obstacles. Thank you Wendy Torres for being you!!
74. Words are not enough to express the depths of how much Wendy has blessed my life. From the moment I walked in to Wendy's office I felt safe and loved. She has been helping me work through my depression and other struggles in my life and every time I leave her office, I feel stronger and more confident/equipped. She is filled with sincerity and love and makes you feel as if you are having a casual time with a friend. Thank you so much for caring about me. Thank you for letting God use you as a vessel to reach out to the others around you. I appreciate you so much and I know the Lord will continue to use you to touch the world!
75. Wendy is a great listener and coach. She does a wonderful job of incorporating spiritual guidance and effective advice. I would definitely recommend her services.
76. Wendy has given us sound, biblical advise that has equipped is with the tools we need to have a successful marriage. Much thanks for all that you do!
77. Wendy is just a blessing in every way imaginable. I don't know where I'd be without her.
I have been seeing Wendy since 2012, she has helped me so much discover my strengths and weaknesses, how to cope with life in difficult circumstances. She really helped me discover who I was, what I wanted out of a relationship, what I deserved.She has helped me with my personal relationships from love, mothering, being a single parent, a sister and even in Health. I still go to her because we all know life is not perfect and I have referred and will continue to refer my loved ones and anyone who could benefit from her wise counsel. Thank you Wendy for your guidance I know God sent you in my life for a reason and for all my season.
78. Such a wonderful blessing in my life Una gran vendicion en mi Vida, sus consejos y observasiones en el momento correcto siempre son de ayuda.
79. My counselor was terrific and I have recommended him several times.
80. Wendy has been compassionate, helpful and has guided me along my path. I highly recommend this business. Thank you Wendy.
81. I was at a hopeless point in my life, and finally decided to look for a counselor. Having so many choices, I didn't know where to start. I started searching and ran across Wendy Torres with Refreshing Times. She was on vacation, but decided to check her messages. It had to be divine,because she called and I was able to share my feelings. She was such a comforting voice,and her sincere concern radiated throughout the conversation. She scheduled a meeting with me,and my reluctance to go see a "counselor" quickly subsided. I met with Ms. Torres, and from the first meeting, I felt a strong connection. For the first time in a long time, I had someone who truly listened and provided feedback that wasn't condemning. Throughout the sessions, she peeled away layers that I allowed to build from a negative home/marriage situation. She reminded me that my life is a gift. Although I have setbacks from the situation, I know without a doubt, her guidance and professionalism has given me many tools. I take one day at a time, and am humbly grateful God placed her in my life.
82. I had the pleasure of talking with Mrs. Wendy. She was great at getting to the core of the problem and helping me find ways to work through it. She also gave me the option of getting Christian based help or not, which I thought was a comforting to know that I could choose my healing path. I had a great experience and would recommend to anyone.
83. Wendy took the time to get to know me and some of my background story and gave me the tools necessary to maneuver through my difficult times. Wendy helped me identify issues that were causing some of my problems and ways to overcome obstacles. Wendy really helped me through a difficult time in my life and I am better now for allowing Wendy to open my eyes to different techniques she taught me. I walked in a year ago anxious and stressed and I came away confident and equipped. Thanks for everything Wendy, you are the best at what you do!!
84. Wendy quickly helped us and our teen identify issues that were causing stress, gave us both the tools and the insights to address and move past the stresses in a matter of a few months. It's been over a year and we still refer back and use the techniques she taught us. We can't say enough about our positive experience. You walk in anxious and stressed and come away fortified confident and equipped.
85. When we needed someone to talk to to help us during a difficult time we turned to Wendy. She took the time to get to know us and really understood our issue and worked with us to help us through that time.
86. I walked into to the office very nervous and anxious. The minute Wendy started talking to me I was able to let go of my defenses and talk about all the pain. Thank you for helping me get through the most difficult time of my life!!!
87. Wendy is one of the best counselors in the area. Great advice and therapy for couples. Very thorough and compassionate.
Refreshing Times Counseling Center
2304 Bardin Rd. Suite 100 Grand Prairie tx. 75052
Copyright © 2023 Refreshing Times Counseling Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy